- Go to top left corner, choose >than, About This Mac.
- Click More info
3. Get these pieces of info
Next change the macbook password
- Click on the Apple menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Click Users & Groups.
- Click Change Password. CHANGE TO 1234
- Enter your old and new passwords, then click Change Password.
How to turn off FIND MY
- To reset the computer for in M1 processor hold power down til computer shuts off than wait a second than hold power button down til the screen says loading more option
- If its not an m1 model and its like an i5 or an i3 than hold power down til computer shuts off than hit power button once While holding CMD+R
- next click options after that click disk utility than click macinstosh hd
- than click erase
- when customer leaves click back and click reinstall os